Herbs of Gold Activated B Complex contains activated B vitamins, including B2, B6, methylfolate (folate) and mecobalamin (B12), to help support energy production and assist in the maintenance of general wellbeing.
- Aids in the metabolism of carbohydrates.
- Helps maintain nervous system function and supports a healthy stress response in the body and emotional wellbeing.
- Contains B5 and the active form of B6 (pyridoxal 5-phosphate monohydrate) to support healthy adrenal gland function.
- B vitamins support the health and production of red blood cells and supports cardiovascular system health.
- Contains mecobalamin (co-methylcobalamin), the active form of vitamin B12. Other forms of vitamin B12, such as cyanocobalamin, need to be converted to co-methylcobalamin for use in the body.
- Contains methylfolate (levomefolic acid), the active form of folate.
- Methylfolate and vitamin B12 support memory and cognitive function. Methylfolate also helps reduce homocysteine levels.
Each capsule contains:
Thiamine hydrochloride 25 mg
equiv. Thiamine (vitamin B1) 22.3 mg
Riboflavin sodium phosphate 25 mg
equiv. Riboflavin (vitamin B2) 18.3 mg
Nicotinamide 25 mg
Calcium pantothenate 25 mg
equiv. Pantothenic acid (vitamin B5) 22.9 mg
Pyridoxal 5-phosphate monohydrate 25 mg
equiv. Pyridoxine (vitamin B6) 15.4 mg
Levomefolate glucosamine (Quatrefolic®) 842 mcg
equiv. Levomefolic acid (5-MTHF) 400 mcg
Mecobalamin (co-methylcobalamin) (vitamin B12) 400 mcg
Does not contain egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nuts, animal products, gluten, lactose or artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
How To Take
Adults and children over 12 years:
Take 1 capsule daily, with food, or as directed by your health professional.
- Always read the label.
- Follow the directions for use.
- Advise your doctor of any medicine you take during pregnancy, particularly in your first trimester.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Store below 25°C. Protect from moisture.