Herbs of Gold Activated Sublingual B12 provides 1000 micrograms of co-methylcobalamin, the active form of vitamin B12, in a pleasant tasting tablet that conveniently dissolves under the tongue.
- Contains the active form of vitamin B12 (co-methylcobalamin). Other forms of vitamin B12, such as cyanocobalamin, have to be converted to co-methylcobalamin for use in the body.
- Helps to support haemoglobin formation, aids healthy red blood cell production and maintains red blood cell and blood health.
- Supports nervous system health, cognitive function and brain health.
- Assists the metabolism of proteins, carbohydrates and fats, supporting energy production.
- Maintains immune and cardiovascular system health.
- Supplementing with Activated Sublingual B12 helps prevent dietary vitamin B12 deficiency. The elderly, strict vegetarians and vegans are at an increased risk of vitamin B12 deficiency.
Each tablet contains:
(active vitamin B12) 1mg
Does not contain egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nuts, animal products, gluten, lactose or artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
How To Take
Adults and children over 12 years:
Dissolve 1 tablet under the tongue once or twice daily, or as directed by your health professional.
- Always read the label.
- Follow the directions for use.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Store below 25°C. Protect from moisture.