Herbs of Gold B Sustained Release contains a combination of B vitamins to support energy production and a healthy stress response in the body.
- High strength vitamin B complex formulated to release nutrients into the body over an 8-hour period.
- Contains B vitamins that help to convert food into energy, and assist the metabolism of protein, carbohydrates and fats.
- Assists the synthesis of neurotransmitters and supports nervous system function.
- Vitamin B12 and folic acid assist healthy red blood cell production and support blood and cardiovascular system health.
- Vitamin B6 helps maintain haemoglobin formation.
- Contains 400mcg of folic acid which, if taken daily for one month before conception and during the first trimester of pregnancy, helps prevent neural tube defects such as spina bifida and anencephaly.
- Contains vitamin C, which is an antioxidant that reduces free radicals formed in the body and supports skin health.
Thiamine hydrochloride (vitamin B1) -100mg
Riboflavin (vitamin B2) - 80mg
Nicotinamide - 100mg
Calcium pantothenate - 120mg
equiv. Pantothenic acid (vitamin B5) - 109.9mg
Pyridoxine hydrochloride - 75mg
equiv. Pyridoxine (vitamin B6) - 61.7mg
Folic acid - 400mcg
Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12) - 100mcg
Choline bitartrate - 50mg
Inositol - 50mg
Biotin - 50mcg
Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) - 200mg
Does not contain egg, milk, peanut, tree nuts, animal products, gluten, lactose or artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
How To Take
Adults and children over 12 years:
Take 1 tablet daily with food, or as directed by your health professional.
- Always read the label.
- Follow the directions for use.
- Contains vitamin B6 - Stop taking this medication if you experience tingling, burning or numbness and see your healthcare practitioner as soon as possible.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Store below 25°C. Protect from moisture.