Herbs of Gold Mega B Complex is a high-strength, one-a-day formula that supports energy production.
- Mega B Complex is a comprehensive formula containing B vitamins in an easy to swallow vanilla coated capsule.
- B vitamins assist the metabolism of protein, carbohydrates and fats, and support energy production.
- B vitamins assist the synthesis of neurotransmitters and support nervous system health and a healthy stress response in the body.
- Contains folinic acid, a more metabolically active form of folate that bypasses several steps in folic acid metabolism. Folinic acid supports healthy foetal development and helps prevent dietary folate deficiency.
- Contains vitamin B12 that plays a role in cell growth and replication.
- Helps prevent dietary vitamin B12 deficiency. The elderly, strict vegetarians and vegans are at increased risk of a vitamin B12 deficiency.
- Folinic acid and vitamin B12 maintain brain and cognitive function and support haemoglobin formation, blood health and cardiovascular system health.
- Contains vitamin B2 and B5 to support skin health.
Each capsule contains:
Thiamine hydrochloride - 100mg
equiv. Thiamine (vitamin B1) - 89.2mg
Riboflavin (vitamin B2) - 100mg
Nicotinamide - 100mg
Nicotinic acid (vitamin B3) - 10mg
Calcium pantothenate - 75mg
equiv. Pantothenic acid (vitamin B5) - 68.2mg
Pyridoxine hydrochloride - 100mg
equiv. Pyridoxine (vitamin B6) - 82.3mg
Calcium folinate - 538mcg
equiv. Folinic acid - 400mcg
Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12) - 500mcg
Biotin - 100mcg
Choline bitartrate - 50mg
Inositol - 50mg
Does not contain egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nut, animal products, gluten, lactose or artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
How To Take
Adults and children over 12 years:
Take 1 capsule daily with food, or as directed by your health professional.
- Always read the label.
- Follow the directions for use.
- Contains vitamin B6. Stop taking this medication if you experience tingling, burning, or numbness and see your healthcare practitioner as soon as possible.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Advise your doctor of any medicine you take during pregnancy, particularly in your first trimester.
Store below 25°C. Protect from moisture.