Herbs of Gold Sublingual B12 1000 may assist in the management of a vitamin B12 deficiency when dietary intake is inadequate.
- Sublingual B12 1000 dissolves under the tongue (sublingually). B12 given sublingually is an effective and convenient method of administration.
- The elderly, strict vegetarians and vegans are at increased risk of a vitamin B12 deficiency.
- Sublingual B12 1000 helps maintain healthy nervous system function.
- Sublingual B12 1000 may assist in maintaining healthy homocysteine metabolism to help maintain a healthy cardiovascular system.
- Sublingual B12 1000 assists the metabolism of carbohydrates, fats and proteins.
- Sublingual B12 1000 may help maintain normal, healthy cognitive function.
- Vitamin B12 is important for cell growth and replication.
- Sublingual B12 1000 helps maintain healthy immune function.
- Vitamin B12 is a blood tonic that can assist in maintaining normal blood in healthy individuals.
- Sublingual B12 1000 can assist in the maintenance of general wellbeing.
Each tablet contains:
Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12) - (1000mcg) 1mg
Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nut, animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose or artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
How To Take
Adults and children over 12 years:
Dissolve 1 tablet under the tongue, once or twice daily.
Children under 12 years:
Dissolve 1 tablet under the tongue daily.
Or take as directed by your healthcare practitioner
- Always read the label.
- Follow the directions for use.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Store below 25°C. Protect from moisture.