Herbs of Gold Ultra Zinc + contains high-strength zinc that is organically bound to support absorption, with cofactors vitamin A, B6 and magnesium.
- Ultra Zinc + is a complex nutritional formula containing zinc, vitamins A and B6 plus magnesium.
- Zinc maintains male reproductive system and prostate health and supports sperm motility.
- Zinc is important for skin health as it supports wound healing and connective tissue health. Zinc also maintains taste sensation.
- Ultra Zinc + contains vitamin A to support eye function and healthy vision.
- Zinc and vitamin A are antioxidants that reduce free radicals formed in the body and support healthy immune system function.
- Vitamin B6 assists the metabolism of protein, carbohydrates and fats and the synthesis of neurotransmitters.
Each capsule contains:
Zinc amino acid chelate equiv. zinc - 20mg
Zinc citrate dihydrate equiv. zinc - 17mg
Zinc gluconate equiv. zinc - 13mg
TOTAL ELEMENTAL ZINC - 50mg
Magnesium amino acid chelate equiv. magnesium - 20mg
Pyridoxine hydrochloride - 20mg
equiv. Pyridoxine (vitamin B6) - 16.5mg
Retinol acetate - 450mcg RE*
equiv. vitamin A - 1500IU
Does not contain egg, milk, peanut, tree nuts, animal products, gluten, lactose or artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
How To Take
Take 1 capsule daily with food, or as directed by your health professional.
- Always read the label.
- Follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- When taken in excess of 3000mcg retinol equivalents, vitamin A can cause birth defects. If you are pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor.
- The recommended daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 700mcg retinol equivalents for women and 900mcg retinol equivalents for men.
- Contains zinc which may be dangerous if taken in large amounts or for a long period.
- Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Store below 25°C. Protect from moisture.