Oriental Botanicals Multi Vitamin & Mineral Excel is a high-potency multi featuring B-group vitamins to support healthy energy levels and vitamins A, C and D, selenium and zinc to maintain healthy immune system function. It is formulated without iron for men and women who would prefer to avoid additional iron.
- A high-potency multi with 35 ingredients in a one-a-day tablet
- Suitable for use by both men and women
- Contains ingredients that support healthy immune system function
- Includes vitamins B5 and B6 to support a healthy stress response in the body and B-group vitamins to help maintain energy levels
- With vitamins B1, B3, B6, folate and biotin for maintenance of normal cognitive function
- Includes vitamin K to support healthy cardiovascular system function and artery health
- With vitamin D to maintain bone health
- Contains the antioxidant nutrients selenium and vitamins C and E
How To Use
Adults: Take 1 tablet once a day, or as professionally prescribed. Take with food.
WARNING: If you are pregnant - or considering becoming pregnant - do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist. The recommended daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 700 micrograms retinol equivalents for women and 900 micrograms retinol equivalents for men. When taken in excess of 3000 micrograms retinol equivalents, vitamin A can cause birth defects. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, talk to your health professional before use.
This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
This product may not be right for you. Read the warnings before purchase. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
Vitamins and minerals can only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.