Contains a highly bioavailable form of magnesium to support healthy muscle function and cellular energy production and to restore the body’s electrolytes after exercise. Magnesium is involved in hundreds of biochemical reactions in the human body. These processes include supporting muscle function, cardiovascular health, sugar metabolism, and energy production.
- Combines four sources of magnesium that are more readily absorbed and available to the body than magnesium from some other sources (such as magnesium oxide): magnesium glycinate, magnesium citrate, magnesium aspartate and magnesium amino acid chelate1.2
- Maintains normal muscle contraction, relaxation and neuromuscular function
- Helps restore body electrolyte balance, particularly magnesium depletion caused by sweating
- Supports physical stamina and exercise performance
- Supports normal cellular energy production
- Supports healthy bones
- Supports healthy sugar metabolism
- Relieves symptoms of premenstrual tension, including irritability, mood changes and breast pain
When dietary intake of magnesium is inadequate, Oriental Botanicals Magnesium Excel may also:
- Reduce muscle cramps, tired muscles and mild spasms
- Reduce restlessness
- Support healthy sleeping patterns
- Support heart health
- Maintain physical performance
How To Use
Adults: Take 1-2 tablets once a day, or as professionally prescribed.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
Vitamins and minerals can only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, talk to your health professional before use.