Traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to help support immune system health and help relieve symptoms of common colds and flu.
- Contains antioxidants
- May reduce free radicals formed in the body
- May help promote general health and wellbeing
- May support general health and wellbeing
- Traditionally used in Western Herbal Medicine to help relieve symptoms of common colds and flu
- Traditionally used in Western Herbal Medicine to help support immune system health
Active Ingredient: olefresh™ Olea europaea (Olive) leaf extract.
OLIVE LEAF ANTIOXIDANTS: Each dose (2 capsules) of this broad-spectrum olive leaf extract is standardised to 75mg Oleuropein and contains 3.7mg Hydroxytyrosol, and 125mg of total antioxidants from the olive leaf.
Free from preservatives, alcohol, yeast, and artificial flavours/colours. Low in calories.
How To Take
Adults (Children 12+ years & Adults): 2 capsules daily.
Children 6 to 12 years (20kg-40kg): 1 capsule daily * Children’s dose rates based on herbal dosing principles.
Best consumed with food.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
Please consult a healthcare professional before use if: diagnosed with medical conditions; taking any other medications; pregnant or breastfeeding; or children under 6 years of age. Not to be used in children under 2 years of age without medical advice. Keep out of reach of children.
Do not use if cap or seal is broken. Store below 30°C in a cool dry place, away from sunlight.